As I write this our son is making sounds, something I love to hear. He is know on medicine for acid refluex and I pray that he will get him peace with his stomach. If not, I am going to go crazy. Brandon is doing great. Still busy with work but played golf on Wednesday morning so he is happy.
Dorothy came last night and stayed with us, that means a FULL night of sleep. I love her for helping us so much, we would not be making it without her!!
Shelley is coming for to be "mommy" while I teach my first week of school. I am so glad, its a relief that I will just have to get up, get dressed and leave. I value her willingness to come and love on Hayden. What a great friend!
Speaking of Shelley, her grandpa's cancer has come back so if you pray, pray for him, Dale. And if you don't pray you should!! :-) God is in control. He is preparing us for what He has prepared for us.
I have posted some recent photos of Hayden. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment