Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time

Where is the time going?? It's been almost a month since I have written and Hayden is growing like a weed! We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, I am guessing he weighs 14 lbs. and is 23 inches long. We will see at 9 am.
Brandon is doing great, playing lots of golf and working his tail off. He is such a great husband, father, employee and friend. I love him so much.
I am off on my maternity leave, don't know how I am going to go back. Please pray that if I am suppose to I will have my passion for teaching return and if not that I have the strength to stay home. I didn't except my love for my son to change the way I feel about my job... but it has.
I had more and more joy everyday being a mom. Even when I am so tired I can hardly stand to keep my eyes open, somehow I can't help but to feel like the luckiest women on this earth.
I am praying for my friend Shelley, I can't wait for her to become a mommy too! Also, for Dale, the cancer is back but I know he can beat it. I just love that family. We have been traveling A LOT, Victoria, Dallas and San Angelo this coming weekend. Aunt Mimi was in town and we are praying that she moves back very soon. Life is not complete without her in the same town.

Well... I have my angel waking up. I will update tomorrow after the appointment.

1 comment:

Phyllis, the Queen said...

I'm going to pray that Mysti can be in you life/home everyday and offer you the capability to stay home with Hayden and not return to teaching. I know that God has a plan for you and he is moving that world around you so that that plan can happen. Watch for his touch in guiding you!