Monday, October 12, 2009

Thoughts

I don't understand God sometimes, and then I remember its not my job to understand. He is in control.
Hayden is doing wonderful, growing like crazy and I think any day now he will be rolling over, I hope I get to witness the first time. I love him so much. I have one week left of maternity leave and the time has FLOWN by. I have enjoyed loving on him all day long and getting to hold him whenever I needed just a little ray of sunshine. He brings our family so much joy. With this past week, the lose of a dear role model and someone that holds a lot of my growing up experiences I have cried a lot. Then I just grab Hayden for a hug and the world seems right again.
He has grown out of his 3 month clothes already and is onto 6 months. I used to want him to grow, so that he would sleep through the night but now when I am up at 3 am feeding him I don't mind so much, because why rush the beginnings, the end is much too close. We are super busy until after Thanksgiving and am looking forward to life slowly down.
We love everyone.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

My mom just told me about your family's loss this weekend. I'm so sorry. Y'all are in our thoughts and prayers and, as always, let us know if there is anything we can do. Have a great week back at work! xo, Shells