Sunday, December 20, 2009

Long Over Do....

As I sit down to update a much overdo blog, both my boys are sleeping. Brandon on the couch and Hayden on his tummy in his bed. Life is going WAY too fast. I am telling myself to relish the middles because I am scared Hayden will be starting Kindergarten if I blink.
We are getting very excited about Christmas but before I start I should recap the last two months.
Hayden and I started back to work. Hayden is doing GREAT in the daycare at my school and loves his teachers. He has never been crying when I walk in and so I feel that is why I am at peace with him being in the care other two other ladies. He is always smiling and playing or sleeping. He is on a schedule and is such a sweet boy. He is sleeping from 7-4:30am each night and has started eating cereal, veggies and fruit. He LOVE eating, might explain why he is almost 22 lbs.
On Dec. 3rd Hayden rolled over for the first time. I was home a lone with Hayden while Brandon played golf and while having fun on the floor he decided he wanted to become a big boy!!! I cried, jumped up and down and screamed all at the same time. I think Hayden was a little caught off guard, he looked at me like, what just happened.
He continues to smile more and more and tries to talk. He is my greatest joy! At this moment he is chewing on everything in site, his teeth all about to break through; I can't wait and I know he can't either.
Brandon is loving his job being VP and comes home very tired each evening. He wakes up with Hayden each morning and has his daddy time with Hayden before we jump in the car and head to school.
I will not be returning to teaching next year, looking for something to do part time with children so that I can stay at home and be with my angel.
Well Hayden is waking up. Update more later.
Much love to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating everyone! Now post some new pictures here or on facebook!

Phyllis, the Queen said...

The most spectacular update ever...especially that part about not teaching next year! Thanks for that early Christmas present! Nana definitely approves...

Cpete said...

Sounds great Steph! Glad you figured out your answer. Have fun!